PARENT ONLINE PAYMENTS
Payments to Cowra High School are able to be accepted in two different ways:
- Pay in person at the office. Use cash, cheque or EFTPOS to pay in person if you prefer.
- Online Payments – $Make a Payment is a Westpac operated service for payments using Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards – see the details below.
Please note that students going on excursions still need to bring in signed permission notes to the office – for legal reasons the permission notes must be on paper and contain a parent/caregiver’s signature. Students will not be able to attend excursions unless their notes are in and the funds have been cleared two days prior to the excursion to allow for organisation of the excursion, so if making an online payment it must be made in advance. If you need to make a payment close to the two day limit it will be best to either use $Make a Payment before 6 pm the day before, or pay in person at the school office.
$Make a Payment
- Payments can be made using either a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Click the $Make a Payment link in the menu on any page of this website to enter the secure Westpac payment page.
- When you access the $Make a Payment site you must enter the student’s name and date of birth.
- These details are entered each time you make a payment as student information is not held within the payment system. No student’s details are given to Westpac. As a consequence, payments for each child need to be made separately. (There is also the option to enter the Student Registration Number and Invoice number but these fields are not relevant to Cowra High School at this point in time.) You must also enter details about who is paying.
- This is a secure payment system hosted by Westpac to ensure that your credit/debit card details are captured in a secure manner. These details are not passed back to the school.
- Under payment options, you enter the activity or item for which you are paying. Write a title in the Payment Description that will enable the School Staff to match your payment with the school activity or item.
- You have the ability to check and change any details of the payment before the payment is processed. You can print your own receipts or have the receipt emailed to your email account. This gives you immediate proof that you have paid for the item.
- The next morning, details of the payments are passed to the school where they will be matched against your child’s account. As a receipt has been issued from the payment page a further receipt will not be issued by us.
- We hope this method will streamline payments and save parents time. For more information please contact the school on 6342 1766 and ask to speak to someone about making Online Payments, or click on the link below.